Monday, August 18, 2008

It is a long time and i haven't wrote anything but due to someone very important in my life I am giving up this long vacation of not writing and I will  try and put some useless ideas in front of.....(I seriously don't know who will read this!!!!)........

greatest pleasure of past 5 years of education( like one of our professors say.....NO PUN INTENTED!!!)

watching movies.....watching more movies.....watching more n more movies.....so many that sometime i feel i am student of movie and not civil engineering.....

name any 5 famous civil engineers???

:( :( :( :( :(

name any 5 famous actors??

johnny depp :)

denzel washington:)

(apna) KK menon :)

Christian Bale :)

Heath Ledger :)........ony 5 is demanded so i have to curtail my list.......

So my dear readers( if any!!!) u now very well know what my civil engineering is......

Batman begins.....dark knight were two phenomenal films and for film watchers it was a great treat which can't be missed......

requeim for a dream was a master piece which shook me for a week.....( jaan!!! u will not agree with me)

prestige....inspired, taught and reminded me that it is passion which takes you to the top and it is it which can cause madness....

godfather(part 2 and 1).....pushed me to limit of utmost seriousness and took me for pondering over my life....

english patient.....made me realise what extreme love can cause.....

The Shawshank Redemption.....life is tough but still with efforts and will man can actually win....

Hazaroon khwashiin aisi..... I always knew idea of revolution is just an idea......

jaane tu ya jaane na..... Most memorable film of my life.....(not bcoz film was good).....

I hope till know readers must have concluded that in India it is very easy to earn a degree.....

SIDDHANT 

A civil engineer by profession :(  :(   :(


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?